[fusion_builder_container background_color=”#000000″ background_image=”” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”40px” padding_bottom=”20px” padding_left=”” padding_right=”” hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” menu_anchor=”” class=”gg-yellow-border” id=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]
Hotel Bedroom – Policies and Terms and Conditions
Please find below details of our hotel bedroom policies and terms and conditions on items such as
payment, check-in times, late check outs etc.
- ‘Check-in’ time is from 14:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs (to request an early or late check-in please contact the hotel reception). Please note that early an early check-in may be subject to a surcharge.
- Payment – Please be aware all Advance Purchase rates are pre-paid. Your card will be charged before arrival via our secure site ‘Secure Trading’. The hotel does not store your card details. We charge your card via an encrypted link to ‘Secure Trading’.
- Check-in – All rooms require a valid Credit/ Debit card guarantee. We will pre-authorise an amount to your card on check in, however no monies are taken until departure, at which point you may change your method of payment and the pre-authorisation will be cancelled.
- Third party bookings (if you are booking for someone else) The actual guest staying must give a valid credit or debit card. If a cardholder wishes to pay for a booking when they will not be present at the hotel, please contact reception and ask for a Third Party Authorisation form to enable us to do this, otherwise payment will be taken from the guest. A Third Party Authorisation card will also be used as the guarantee against damages to the hotel and its property.
- Under Smoking, Health and Social Care Act (Scotland) 2005, It is against the law to smoke in any part of the building. A charge of £200 will be applied to your room account should you smoke or permit smoking in your bedroom.
- All residents should be 18 years or older, any younger guests must be accompanied by an adult (person 18 years or older).
The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- The Hotel reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests’ credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- It is the hotel’s policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Duty Manager, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Duty Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion or guests may be asked to leave the hotel.
- Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges.
- ‘Check-out’ time is by 11:00 hrs; if you check out after this time you will automatically be charged for a ‘Late Check-out’ at £30.00.
- A late checkout till 14:00 hrs can be arranged for an additional cost of £30.00. Any later than 14:00 hrs will be charged as a full stay at that day’s best available rate. Late checkout is subjected to availability and must be pre-arranged. Please contact reception for further details.
- Under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956, Hotel will not accept any liability for any guest items not secured correctly.
Standard reservations can be cancelled by 12:00 hrs on the day of arrival at no extra cost. Any cancellation done after this time will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the first night’s charges. Special cancellation terms will apply to Advance Purchase bookings and special promotions. Please contact our reservations department for more details
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or amend your booking, for which it will provide to the guest a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- In case of a no show, customer will be charged first night’s accommodation. Advance Purchase rates will have the whole stay value charged. All no show charges are non-refundable and any subsequent nights booked on the same stay are automatically cancelled and re-sold after the first night.
- Parking is controlled by Glasgow City Council. Monday to Friday 8am till 6.00pm the parking is 20p for the first 20 minutes and 20p for every 10 minutes thereafter. However 6.00pm till 8.00am parking is free and Saturday & Sunday parking is free all day.
For any additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to our team.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]